Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Great(est) Band

In case anyone was wondering what the greatest band ever was, I posted one of their music videos here for you. It's called "The Rising End (The First Prophecy)," by the band Zao. They are metalcore, obviously, and composed of Christians (except for their new drummer, who is not nearly as talented as their old drummer, Jesse Smith). Anyway, I love the style, love the vocals, love the guitars... I guess I thought I'd share the love. You can contact them by going through their myspace page if you want, to tell them how awesome they are. Of course, not everyone is going to agree with me, since metalcore is not exactly a commonly loved genre- but if you like hard rock then you probably will...


UPDATE: I just saw Zao last Friday (3.17.06), at the Sonar in Baltimore. It was easily the best concert I've ever been to. See them live! I got a sweatshirt and a sweet DVD with a couple of live shows and a live archive. Zao's about thirty times better live than on CD; though both are awesome...it was freaking awesome!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home